For more than 45 years, the UF Health Leesburg Hospital Foundation has helped raise the necessary funds to purchase equipment and technology, complete construction projects, provide additional programs and services, and reach out into the community in a variety of ways. The Foundation funds scholarships for men and women pursuing health care careers and those looking to further their education in health-related fields.
Donors come from all walks of life and give for many different reasons. Each gift is important, no matter how large or small. Charitable contributions to the UF Health Leesburg Hospital Foundation are tax deductible.
Our members are passionate about health care and this community. They use their power as philanthropists to move medicine forward.
Join our network of community-minded women who want to change and save lives.
You can help support our nursing scholarship program for current and future nurses!
Here’s your chance to sponsor mammograms for your friends and neighbors who may not be able to afford this life-saving test!
We are putting the FUN in fundraising! Grab your shotgun and join us for this friendly competition.
Whether you like to run or walk, everyone will enjoy this family-friendly event! 2023 sponsorship packages are coming soon.
Foundation development team
- Erica Lebo, Executive Director/Foundation President
- Shirley M. Boyd, Senior Development Associate
- Jennifer Woods, Supervisor of Auxiliary & Volunteers
- Stephanie Clark, Patient Navigator
- Kathy Yarid, Gift Shop Team Member
Foundation board members
- Josh Gonzales, chair
- Andrew LoFaro, 1st vice chair
- Lori Davis, 2nd vice chair
- Bettye Stevens Coney
- Dolores Geverink
- John Maze
- Heath Nailos, JD
- Amanda Patten
- Dan Tatro
- Gerry Tucker
- David van de Velde
- Lynne Winker, UF Health Central Florida advisory board rep.
- K. Wade Boyette, JD
- Patrick Grady
- Blake Merrill
- David R. Nelson, M.D., President & Chair, UF Health Board of Directors
- Heather B. Long, Chief Operating Officer, UF Health Central Florida
- Erica Lebo, MBA, Executive Director/Foundation President
UF Health Leesburg Hospital Foundation is a private, not-for-profit organization and is a qualified charitable organization under section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our federal tax exemption number is 85-8012673154C-6.